On 5/5/06, Asai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dang, I can't even get it to download.  It just sits there.  But the
thing is that even when I go to the actual download Flash Player page
at Adobe, I get the can't find server error message. So there's some
problem accessing the server from where I'm at.

Doesn't work here, either. I can ping it, though (84.53.150.70), and
if I go over a proxy in another network it works.

I couldn't download the Flex 2 SDK Beta off the labs site the day
before yesterday ("couldn't find server trials.adobe.com"). 24h later
it still didn't work, but when I pinged the server was there and all
of a sudden it worked when a few minutes earlier it hadn't.

Try again tomorrow, or use a proxy.

Mark

--
http://snafoo.org/