yes, chris speaks the truth ;)

tools>recursive searches? should be unchecked to do on demand crawling with
the treeview

On 5/4/06, Chris Allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

John turned recursive searches off by default now on the latest
version of Xray. Seems like nobody liked this feature as it usually
causes this problem in most larger applications. I know he is thinking
about removing it all together in future versions.

Anyway, that's what I know about it. Are you still having the issue
even with recursive searches turned off?

-Chris

On 5/4/06, ryanm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > How do you turn on autoupdate?  I've installed the latest xray
connector
> > and
> > standalone, and looked at all the menus in the standalone app, and
looked
> > at
> > the parameters on the connector.  I don't see autoupdate anywhere.  If
> > autoupdate would keep me from having to take screenshots repeatedly, I
> > would
> > really like that.
> >
>     I think it's called "Recursive Searchs?" or something like that on
the
> Tools menu. If you turn it off, it won't recursively reflect the whole
> application, you have to click on a node for it to update the children.
>
> ryanm

John Grden - Blitz