-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris
Allen
Sent: 08 May 2006 02:46
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Unity vs Flashcom for chat and messaging

Hi Weyert,

A .NET version will more than likely be built once the Java version is
more stable. There are quite a few people interested in seeing it
happen and are actually going to work on it; I believe it's just a
matter of time. If you are interested in helping with the .NET version
of Red5, please join our mailing list and let everyone know there.

-Chris