Hello all,

This is probably very Zinc specific, but I'll give it a try, in case someone
can suggest something useful. If it's too off-topic, my apologies in advance.

I have an application made with Zinc, with the .exe not having the Flash OCX
included.
So, in order for it to work, it has to rely on the installed Flash player on
the user's computer
(ActiveX, installation by Internet Explorer).

The question is how I can detect the Flash Player version the user has
installed, if any.
You see, the application needs Flash 8 in order to run, so if the user has an
older version
or no flash at all, I would like to take him to the macromedia website to
download.

It seems to me that I have to write a script in Zinc, to check for the flash
player version.
Is that so? Or it there anything else I can do?

Thanks!

Dimitrios Bendilas