Hi All,

I have a problem displaying a combobox component of Flash 8.

The Scenario:

            I have a dynamic class psControler which extends
mx.core.UIObject.

This class also imports:

import mx.utils.Delegate;

import mx.events.EventDispatcher;

import mx.controls.Tree;

import mx.controls.MenuBar;

import mx.controls.DataGrid;

This class has been assigned to a movie clip and is kept on the stage.

This movie clip has a movie clip within which I want to show the combobox.

The Problem:

            I am able to see the combobox with some default values I have
entered.

            But once I click on the drop down button the combobox does not
open up.

Assumption:

            I believe I am not importing something which is important to run
the combobox.

Can anyone help?

____________________________________
Thanks
Sumeet Basak
CTO
Renaissance Legal & Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Cell: + 91.9223214301
web:  <http://www.renaissancesystem.com/> www.renaissancesystem.com;
<http://www.conveyancinghub.com/>  <http://www.conveyancinghub.comemail/>
www.conveyancinghub.com
email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Renaissance: The Revival of Learning & Culture; Syn: Rebirth
 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Contact us for all your Legal, Web and
eLearning requirements