Business Plan Pro is a great tool to help you think through each of the
components involved in creating an accurate business plan and forecast:

http://www.paloalto.com/

Doug Coning
Senior Web Development Programmer
FORUM Solutions, LLC

for
> building this type of business plan?
>

> Sincerely,
> Loren

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are intended for the specified recipient(s)
only and are legally protected.  If you have received this communication in
error, please "reply to" sender's e-mail address with notification of the error
and then destroy this message in all electronic and physical forms.