Hi list, almost I already finish this interactive and
have some simple questions.

http://www.movimiento-digital.com/discovery/pa_runwayInteractivo/ensamblado9b.html

1. which is the best method for load my content,
internal loader or external. at this time the
interactive has internal loader but the text and the
loaded animation appear until the eighty percent, I
gess that is because I have a lot of attach movies in
my code, Q. which parameters I need to add so that the
text and loader animation appear from the beginning?
or I unavoidably need to use an external loader.

2. Still I do not understand very well the lockRoot
function, somebody can give a simple explanation of
its operation?

3. Wich are the diferences betwen the SWFObject and
the method from Adobe?, which recommends to me to use?

If you have recommendations about the interactive I
apreciate.

tnx

Ing. Juan Anzaldo
Tel Cel. 614 427-6523