Posted this yesterday but it looks like there was a problem with the list,
sorry if some people get it twice.

I think I may have come across a bug in the intrinisc MovieClipLoader class.
When loading a large file using an instance of this class on a slow
connection, the script timeout error is thrown if the content takes longer
than ~ 1 minute to load. Replacing the MovieClipLoader with old fashioned
loadMovie resolves the issue.

This can be demonstrated with the following code:

- Empty FLA with emptymovieclip on stage instance name container

import mx.utils.Delegate;

class ContentLoader extends Object {

   private var mcl:MovieClipLoader;

   public function ContentLoader () {
       loadContent ();
   }

   private function loadContent () : Void {
       mcl = new MovieClipLoader ();
       mcl.onLoadProgress = Delegate.create (this, onLoadProgress);
       mcl.loadClip ("myFile.swf", _level0.container);
   }

   private function onLoadProgress (target:MovieClip, loadedBytes:Number,
totalBytes:Number) : Void {
       trace ("bytesLoaded: " + bytesLoaded);

Anyone else encounter this issue? Kinda freaks me out because I have used
MovieClipLoader a LOT in past projects and now I'm thinking users with very
slow connections might be encountering this issue.

Clark