Is it just me or does it seem that the stats on Adobe/Macromedia's "Flash Player Version Penetration" page are taking an awfully long time being updated? Flash 8 has some excellent selling points but the stats certainly help get a message across to clients. And, of course, they'd be especially helpful if the adoption rate continued to be as high as indicated in the December report.

By my calculation, the most recent survey would have been conducted in March and if so, the results are going to be pretty stale by the time they're announced.

::. clive