Hia List,

I allready googled around and searched some forums but couldn´t find an
answer.

I´m looking for a way to allow the user to enter a date directly into the
textField instance of a DateField V2 UI Component without forcing him
to use the calendar that pops up as soon as you click on that field.

The idea behind that is that I want to make it more comfortable for the user
to enter dates that are far away from current date.
eg. a User wanted to enter a pre-UNIX era date and somewhere in the 1990's
he stopped clicking ;)

Thanks for any thoughts,

André