Hi Aasim,

As you mentioned you have Windows XP.It has been mentioned in the Technical
requirement of FMS that it will work only on Windows 2000 Server or Windows
2003 Server of Windows platform.

I doubt if your FMS is working at all.

You can try Flash Comm server 1.5 instead of FMS it will install on Win XP
and your example will work from Flash Comm.

For Flash Comm
http://www.adobe.com/products/flashcom/productinfo/systemreqs/

For Flash Media Server
http://www.adobe.com/products/flashmediaserver/productinfo/systemreqs/

Right now it's working from remote location because FMS is working over
there.

Thanks,
Vivek.