I am running the same setup, no problems on 2 machines, a g4 and a dual g5.

Nick McNeill
Intellistrand
843-839-1480

On May 19, 2006, at 11:57 AM, Marlon Harrison wrote:

How have you 'confirmed' this? I run 10.4.6 on a PowerBook & Mini at
home, and a G5 at work with no issue.

On 5/19/06, Cedric Muller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
CONFIRMED:
Flash 8 PRO is NOT OSX 10.4.6 Ready!
actually, don't try mixing both ... hard times ahead ...

>> try clearing off the Flash folder, in ur Users folder. I dont have
>> a Mac
>> right now, so forgot cant give u the exactpath.
>>
>> it should be somewhere in Users:XXXX:library:Application data (?)
>> :Macromeda:Flash:...
>> as I said, I'm not very sure about the path, just check it out.
>
> I did it 3 times !
> Thanks arul.
>
> flash 8 pro is not supported by OSX 10.4.6. period.
>
> Thanks to the (de-)activation process I presume.
> Once you get stuck, it's forever.
> There seems to be hiddens.

SPAM and virus protection provided by Intellistrand