Hi Alessandro! Thanks a lot for the info ;)

Clemos: I´m already using CakeAMFPHP! =)

Thanks,

- Marcelo.

yes, through Gateway::setCharsetHandler (there's an explanation in the
Gateway.php file itself)
otherwise look at this:
http://www.sephiroth.it/tutorials/flashPHP/amfphp_iconv/

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa ha scritto:
> Hello!
>
> I´m using CakePHP as the application server and the admin system is all
in
> html (built with Cake) - all the data is entered through this interface.
> The
> problem is that flash uses UTF8 which is different from the enconding
Cake
> uses (it seems)H. I would really love to know if AMFPP has something to
> deal
> with that issue automatically, otherwise, I would have to convert each
> string on each end manually...
>
> Cheers,
>
> - Marcelo.

Alessandro Crugnola