Hello All ---

I am using a custom tween class (SuperEase) I found online to tween objects.
However, I have run into a situation where I need to have two objects start
tweening at the same time. The SuperEase class does not allow for this
functionality. I can tween both objectives sequentially (one starts after the
other has started) however this produces a noticeable lag between the 2
objects. I have tried to resolve it by changing the # of frames / seconds, but
this is somewhat tedious to match up between the 2 objects. Can anyone offer a
suggestion on how to resolve this issue so that the 2 objects start tweening
simultaneously? Any suggestions on an alternate class?

Thanks for any and all replies.