-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of elibol
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 2:30 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] SeekBarHandle ??? -- still problems

I'm thinking that you are setting the visibility of the movieclip before
it's instantiated. I'm not certain, it's either this or the movieclip is
set
to be visible at some point after you set it to be invisible.

At this point I can only give you an idea of what could be happening. I
will
check it out if you send me the fla ( you must send it directly to me,
not
to the list ).

Regards,

M.