-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Patrick
Matte
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 4:21 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] Benchmark script or CPU detection

Hi, does anybody know where i could find a script to detect a user's cpu ?

I'm currently working on an application with lots of animation which uses a
lot of cpu power. I would like to hide those animations for the low cpu
users because the application jams...

Thanks