-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rifled
Cloaca
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 5:03 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] SetInterval vs. onEnterFrame

Flashcoders,

I'm building a modular system that contains various programmatic animations
within seperate modules, coordinated by a central wrapper class.  I've opted
to use empty movieclips with onEnterFrame functions to manage timing in
animations and presentation playback, as opposed to setInterval.  Reason
being is that I don't want to have to worry about scoping my intervals, and
most of all, losing track of intervals and eventually having them stack up,
interfere with eachother, and cause memory leaks.

Question is, isn't it more processor intensive to use a series of
onEnterFrames like this?  Can anyone think of any other cons to the method
I've chosen?

Thanks in advance!
-g