From: "John Grden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 10:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] bug in MXI File Creator

for Flasc, here's what I had to do to get the FileSystem.dll to go into the
External Libraries directory:

<files>
        <file name="FLASC.swf" destination="$flash/WindowSWF/" />
        <file name="FLASC\getClassFiles.jsfl"
destination="$flash/Commands/FLASC" />
        <file name="FLASC\getFlashLocation.jsfl"
destination="$flash/Commands/FLASC" />
        <file name="External Libraries\FileSystem.dll"
destination="$flash/External Libraries/" platform="win" />
    </files>

Here's another tool that uses a "blitz" folder to place it's jsfl files
into:
<files>
        <file name="BLITZ Commands.swf" destination="$flash/WindowSWF/" />
        <file name="blitz\jsfl\RunCommand.jsfl"
destination="$flash/blitz/jsfl" />
        <file name="blitz\jsfl\commands\CreateBaseTimeLine.jsfl"
destination="$flash/blitz/jsfl/commands" />
        <file name="blitz\jsfl\commands\CreateExcludeXML.jsfl"
destination="$flash/blitz/jsfl/commands" />
        <file name="blitz\jsfl\commands\CreateGraphicButton.jsfl"
destination="$flash/blitz/jsfl/commands" />
        <file name="blitz\jsfl\commands\Library_Bitmap_Batcher.jsfl"
destination="$flash/blitz/jsfl/commands" />
        <file name="blitz\jsfl\library\NewGraphicButton.jsfl"
destination="$flash/blitz/jsfl/library" />
        <file name="blitz\jsfl\timeline\BaseAnimatedTimeline.jsfl"
destination="$flash/blitz/jsfl/timeline" />
    </files>

You don't have a selection for that in your dropdown ;)  It'd be nice to be
able to edit that for custom placement.