I'm creating a slideshow. I've accomplished creating an alpha fade in
to 100  when the image loads. I need to also have the alpha fade back
to zero *before* the next image loads. I'd like to call this from the
nextImage() function below. Ideas?

this.onEnterFrame = function() {
        filesize = picture.getBytesTotal();
        loaded = picture.getBytesLoaded();
        preloader._visible = true;
        if (loaded != filesize) {
                preloader.preload_bar._xscale = 100*loaded/filesize;
        } else {
                preloader._visible = false;
                if (picture._alpha<100) {
                        picture._alpha += 5;