-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Boutin
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 1:34 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Flex vs. Flash IDE

Yes OpenLaszlo is a great solution. Ive used it quite a bit. They have a awesome community for help and getting started with it.

jcanistrum wrote:
and what about OpenLaszlo, has someone given it a try ?

I saw some very good demos overthere ....

http://www.openlaszlo.org/demos