Le 31 mai 06, à 01:48, Josh Santangelo a écrit :

I'm working on a site which uses shared font symbols in both static and dynamic text fields. In FP8, both work great. In FP7, only static text fields work. I'm wondering if anyone knows the secret trick to get dynamic ones to work as well.

Things I've tried:

- The SWF with the symbol exported is definitely loading before the SWF which is importing it
- Embedding all characters in a dynamic textfield in the source SWF
- Embedding all characters in a dynamic textfield in the target SWF
- Setting embedFonts to true on the target textfield

Any bright ideas?

Did you export the font lib for Flash 8 and used it with a version 7 swf ?