Hi everyone,

My company (Effective UI/Architekture.com) is once again hiring! We've got quite a number of large Flash/Flex Rich Internet Application projects and not quite enough developers. So, we are looking for a few senior-level (read: kick-ass) developers with very strong ActionScript 2.0/3.0 skills who can hit the ground running.

We mainly do application development and specialize in Flash and Flex-based RIAs, with some rapid prototyping and FMS-based real-time collaboration thrown into the mix. You needn't worry about getting stuck coding preloaders and splash screens here. However, if you've a knack for solving difficult problems and you're constantly pushing the envelope with ActionScript, this is definitely the place for you.

Ideally, you'll have solid object-oriented design and programming abilities and have strong ActionScript 2.0 coding skills. You know the core APIs inside and out, and have ample experience designing and coding custom components based upon the Macromedia V2 component architecture or something similar. You can write clean, efficient and well-documented, maintainable code. You should also be comfortable integrating Flash front-ends with a variety of back-end systems with your choice of protocol, say, with Flash Remoting, RTMP, AMF, Web Services, or maybe your own XMLSocket-based protocol.

If you've already been working in ActionScript 3.0 with the Flex 2.0 public betas, that's even better. We'll also be quite impressed if you've built Flash Communication Server / Flash Media Sever-based applications, know some other programming languages such as PHP, C#, ColdFusion or Java, or have ample experience with third-party Flash development tools such as FDT, MTASC, FLASM and HaXe. You'll also get kudos if you're comfortable around the Eclipse IDE and source control programs. And, while this is a very tall order, if you're one to blog about Flash or you contribute to Flashcoders or Flexcoders, we'd just adore you.

Our offices are in downtown Denver, CO--just a couple blocks from the 16th Street Mall. We pretty casual, as in we don't have time clocks and we don't make a fuss about corporate rules, dress codes and the like. We'd prefer Colorado residents, but we'd certainly consider relocating someone with the right mix of skills and experience.

Interested? Email us and tell us why we should just put aside everyone else's resumes and hire you on the spot. Show us your resume, some examples of your work, most importantly, your code. Show us the real-time 3D renderer that you're writing in ActionScript 3.0, or maybe a demo of that almost-done hand-optimized shooter that you're building in FLASM. We'd love to see it. Got a blog, or maybe you've authored a few books about Flash? Send us the links.

Still here? Then send your email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] And please, check that you're not replying to the list--you'll just look silly and annoy everyone.

Regards,
Jim