http://actioncrypt.sourceforge.net/

Beware though. Even using the same keys, mcrypt and actioncrypt end up returning differing results. There's something wonkey with the algorithm.

Also...
http://www.meychi.com/archive/000031.php

This one has the Rijndael algorithm implemented apparently. I haven't had much time to test.

good luck.

Jon