Make sure to old instances that aren't visible.

Quick test tells me that you can make addressable clips and attach movies at
depths over 1,000,000 ... make sure to remove your unused clips.

On 6/1/06, Merrill, Jason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>I've got an app that's a glorfied slideshow, slowly adding mc's and
>>gettingNextHighestDepth() -- at some point I'm assuming it will get to
>>the maxDepth;

So at max depth you're going to have 16,000 movie clips?  Hmm. Just
change out the graphic in the clip - then you only need to use a few
depths, not 16,000 which would kill the player anyway.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning Technology Solutions