You could also use haXe, which offers conditional compilation. The
language isn't so different than ActionScript either.

Scott

On 6/5/06, Christian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hrmmm... interesting.  I'll have to try that out, but seems like
potentially a lot of overhead no, with the subswf's, and then managing
naming, loading and possible deletion?

Thanks for the help though, this is at least a good start.