As flash is not editing tool it's a presentation tool, so it's better
you use some wrapping tool with flash to achieve same functionality.  :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ajay
Kate
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 6:33 PM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] appending a new text to text file

Hi,

I am creating and stand alone application,

I want to store all users' information to a single file (info.txt).

I do not want to overwrite the existing file but to append a new text to
it each time.

Could you please list me down the steps to implement such functionality
in flash?

Regards,

AjayK