It looks good....Thanks for posting the link.

-abdul

Hi all,

iam located in germany and iam not so an professional flasher then some
guys
here in the mailing-list. I hope you can give me some support.

My company is looking for Flash 8 Serverside Flv Encoding and a "End Flash
Streaming
Solution".

I only saw Flash 7 Serverside Encoding (like what google video and youtube
did )

I found a solution from a german company called "onlinelib" (
www.onlinelib.de )
( there are only some german infos )

Its seems to be a complete package with flv streaming server, flash 8
serverside encoding
a new Flash Video DRM System called "ACP (what ever this is :)
and a flash based "media center"

Link is: http://mediacenter.onlinelib.de

Is there any other "complete" solution ?!

Thanks for your time!

Tom Neroldt