using "this." within a function construct such as

siguiente_btn.onPress = function (){
 if (this.contador<=this.cant)
 {

means you are talking about the variables beloging to siguiente_btn not to
its parent.

if its located on the root u can do this:

siguiente_btn.onPress = function (){
 if (_root.contador<=_root.cant)
 {

or if you are within a movie and the button is attached to the movie and you
want to get the vaiables of the movie clip rather than the root use:

 siguiente_btn.onPress = function (){
 if (_parent.contador<=_parent.cant)
 {

hope this helps,