Never done it before, but have you considered finding a Web Service
provider that does it for you and all you have to do is pass it the
variables?

Here's one I found quickly doing a google search:
http://www.strikeiron.com/ProductDetail.aspx?p=105

By using a web service provider to manage this for you, then you don't
have to worry about tax codes and law changes.  No liability!

Doug Coning
Senior Web Development Programmer
FORUM Solutions, LLC

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are intended for the specified recipient(s)
only and are legally protected.  If you have received this communication in
error, please "reply to" sender's e-mail address with notification of the error
and then destroy this message in all electronic and physical forms.