Hello,

Can someone please explain what I seem to be "quirky" behavior of the MCL
class which has prevented me from using it until I read about it on another
post:

When loading an image or swf into a mc, using the MCL class,

Why does this fail (not only fail, but renders the mc unseeable):

loadListener.onLoadComplete = function(tmc:MovieClip):Void {

tmc._width = 100;

tmc._height = 100;

}

But this works:

loadListener.onLoadInit = function(tmc:MovieClip):Void {

tmc._width = 100;

tmc._height = 100;

}

Intuitively, it seems like it would be the opposite.