On 6/12/06, Andreas Rønning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Trying to use FlashDevelop to build libraries, but i keep getting odd
results. In a simple experiment, i add an image to the library and give
it a linkage ID, and attachMovie that image to root. However, the image
invariably shows up cropped and at a dramatically wrong scale.

Anyone know what could cause this?

Hi Andreas,

I've never heard of this happening before. Does it happen with all images?
FlashDevelop unfortunately doesn't work with mono (yet), so I can't
test it myself. I don't even know if FD comes with swfmill, and if so,
which version (there have been a couple of recent pre-releases with
Steve Webster's Flash 8 improvements, you can get them at
<http://swfmill.org/pre/>).

If you send me the offending image, and maybe the FD generated swfml
if you can find it, I'd try it and see if it works here.

Mark

--
http://snafoo.org/

key: 1BD689C0 (3801 6F51 4810 C674 1491 ADE7 D8F6 0203 1BD6 89C0)