For windows I found this: http://www.softwarepatch.com/internet/flash.html
For mac http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/17338

Hope this helps...

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens 8ball Developer
Verzonden: maandag 12 juni 2006 17:32
Aan: Flashcoders mailing list
Onderwerp: Re: [Flashcoders] Player question

I found this:

http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/7/readme/fp7_r19_e
nglish.html

There is talk about standaloneplayer for both mac and pc but where do I
download it and how do I apply for the license to distribute this?

Thoughts?