Mark,

I think a bit of confusion. It was in ken's posting, and he put your
name in the subject line. Dave then responded to ken, not you.

Hank

On 6/13/06, Mark Winterhalder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 6/13/06, Dave Watts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The list is still amazing once you weed out the
> > RTFM/Googlables. I just wish that the moderators would do
> > this job for us so the overall quality of the list could
> > stay amazing.
>
> You do realize that this is, and always has been, an unmoderated list,
> right?

Dave,

I'm well aware of that.
What I'd like to know, since you put my name in the subject line, is
where that quote is from. It certainly isn't from me and it's not from
the list. In fact, the word "Googlables", while an interesting
creation, doesn't appear in my mail archives at all.
If you received it off-list, and it had my address as the sender,
please forward it to me with the header intact.

(And thanks Ken!)

Thanks,
Mark

--
http://snafoo.org/

key: 1BD689C0 (3801 6F51 4810 C674 1491 ADE7 D8F6 0203 1BD6 89C0)