Possible options:

1. Use a crossdomain.xml file on the mp3 server
downside: You may not have access to that server
upside: If you do have access, it's as simple as uploading a .xml file to
the server

2. Use a php proxy on your own server
downside: More bandwidth usage on your server
upside: Works even if you dont have access to the mp3 server

-David R