Oh, sorry about that. Didn't read carefully enough.

I don't think there is a solution given your contraints...but I'm
going to offer my two cents. Forget MM's compiler. It might as well be
unsupported. Tech support will cost a fortune to speak to and I'm
pretty sure they wouldn''t be able to fix your problems anyway.

Switch to MTASC. Convince whoever you're working for that it's a good
idea. Your life will be easier and consequently, so will everyone
elses. I've been using it for more than a year building major
libraries (ActionStep -- http://tinyurl.com/lupmv) and at this point
there is absolutely nothing to worry about. A large and well-versed
user base will be right at your fingertips. Lots of coders were fed up
with MMC a long time ago, and are now happily enjoying Flash
development again.

Hope you didn't mind the rant, good luck,
Scott