Forgot to embed fonts.

The variable servedToUrl, defined on line 2, was a typo, should have been
servingUrl, which is what was embedded into the textfield and being set from
the onLoadError event.

I moved the test into a more permanent place and uploaded the flas, incase
anyone wanted to take a look.

DEMO: http://lab-media.com/transfer/chattyfig/swf_served_url/
SOURCE: http://lab-media.com/transfer/chattyfig/swf_served_url/source.zip

Thx!