I have a component that doesn't size properly in livePreview. When I reference the width and height of the component in my class, the values are always the default which is essentially the size of the boundingbox_mc. When I initally drag the component onto the stage, it is 300x200. If I size it to 300x100, the component gets physically smaller but the the contents don't resize. I've thought I might need to write my own setSize method but it seems fruitless because the width properties haven't updated.

---
John laPlante
Carnegie Mellon University