Hello List, I have created a 3d animation in swift and brought that swf into
my library then I create a new MC and drop that swift.swf into it then
within the swft.swf in the last frame I add a _level0.gotoAndStop("my frame
label");

Great it moves onto that frame label although does not stop and keeps
looping back and fourth with the swft.swf and the frame label.

I have also tried making that swf external and using load and unload the
result was a continous strobe affect any suggestions?

David Brunswick
Multimedia Developer/OLP Administrator
FedEx Customer Information Services
Customer Service Organizational Learning
901-434-6605