From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andreas Rønning
Sent: 19. juni 2006 11:04
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] dot matrix gameboy style

Been playing around recently with upscaling lowres bitmapdata to make
large-pixel graphics, eventually for a game engine of some sort, but the
pixels tend to be blurred around the edges when scaled up. Anyone know
of a fix to sharpen their look?

In addition, anyone know of any techniques for pixel graphics in flash
using the bitmapdata object? In particular i'm curious about drawing and
animating sprites in them. My games are already code/graphics
independent, so the ish for me now is finding a good bridge of sorts.

Cheers,

- Andreas SJ