Thanks for the idea Andy, I´ll try that.

Adam, I know it´s strange. What I do in the base file is to define the 4
vars I need, create the sound objects - one for each level plus one for the
base screen, and the screens to be showed before entering and while exiting
each level.

It works online and the performance problem doesnt happen all the time, but
only when I move the player. But this doesn´t happen when I am running it
directly on it´s html.
A strange fact is that it takes too much time to export the swf, what doesn
happen even in the levels files.

It´s a pitty, cause I don´t have time to keep looking for what´s wrong and
using a base swf is perfect for this game.

Thanks,
Helios

--
Helios Pregioni Bayma