I would like to point people to this list as well. I is a very good source
for talking about game development Flash and Director. This list covers both
tools fairly. Not like some snobbish Flash lists I have run across. This
comment is not meant to start a flame war or anything. I just want people to
know it is an open minded list that covers both without bashing the other.

Charles P.