I'm trying to apply a rotation to a BitmapData draw() command and it's simply not working. Anyone have any pointers about what I'm doing wrong? In the code below, when tRotation = 0, the text is drawn correctly. When it's any other value (including 1), nothing is drawn at all. This is running in a test movie containing either a movieClip or a TextField called txt. And when I replace this with a graphic, it rotates fine.

import flash.display.BitmapData;
import flash.geom.Matrix;
 var bmp:BitmapData = new BitmapData(1000, 1000, true);
var myMatrix:Matrix = new Matrix();
var tRotation = 1 // test value
var rotMatrix:Matrix = new Matrix();
 rotMatrix.rotate(tRotation*Math.PI/180);
 myMatrix.concat(rotMatrix);
var translateMatrix:Matrix = new Matrix();
translateMatrix.translate(200,200);
myMatrix.concat(translateMatrix);
bmp.draw(txt, myMatrix);
tClip = this.createEmptyMovieClip("test", this.getNextHighestDepth())
tClip.attachBitmap(bmp, 0)

I could manage by creating a second BitmapData object and rotating *that*, but I'm hoping it's just a simple fix somewhere that I've missed.

Danny