Hello All,

  Can someone point me to a tutorial regarding masking XML in flash8

  I am trying to make it look like the text box is closing. But when using
masks the xml does not draw at all.

  I have looked at many great tutorials regarding masking in 8 using embeded
text and so on. Still not solving the problem.

  If you can point me in the right direction I would be stoked

  Thanks for the help

  Matt