It is not possible. Flash cannot connect to another flash peer for security
reasons. First of all, flash cannot accept incoming requests to connect. It
can only generate connection requests.

It is conceivable that Apollo will do p2p, but if my recollection serves me,
I read that while they are considering it, it would probably not be in a
first release.

Regards,
Hank