Hey guys,

does anyone have a proper solution for simulating markers in (mp3) sound files?
As far as I understood, these cannot be read by the Flash Player.

We are looking for a workaround and the first thing we would try is to insert the times into the "comment" field of the mp3 file. Reading this value shouldn't be a problem.

Does this seem like a thing that would work (I guess so) ?
Has anyone tried this, or does anyone have a better solution ?

thx in advance,
Christophe