Hi everyone,

I have a site that uses LoadVars.  Currently, all the files except PHP
files are hosted on server 1.  The PHP files are on server 2.  I did
it this way because we have control over the permissions in server 2,
and not server 1.

I use this code:
http://pastebin.ca/74723 and I published the swf file to access network only.

With other classes in Flash there's a function onLoadError that
returns an arg Error, in this case, it's just a Boolean.

When both swf and PHP are in the same server, it works fine.  But when
I use the code above, I get an error.  I'd like to know what the error
is so I can fix it.

Thank you,

--
Ramon Miguel M. Tayag