Hey Jason,

The css is definitely loaded and the Flash text displays all of the styling
other than the bullets remaining black.

Here's my test code so you can verify I'm not missing something.

this.createTextField( "txtfld", 100, 10, 10, 300, 200 );
var t:TextField = this.txtfld;
t.html = true;
t.multiline = true;

var testCSS = new TextField.StyleSheet();

testCSS.load("example.css");
testCSS.onLoad = function(success) {
 if (success) {
   t.styleSheet = testCSS;
   t.text = list;
 } else {
   trace ( "css loading error" );
 }
};

ul { color: #9A9CA6; font-weight: 900; font-family: Arial; font-size: 16px;
display: block; }
li { color: #9A9CA6; font-weight: 900; font-family: Arial; font-size: 16px;
display: block; }

Perhaps you could send me some sample code offlist?

Thanks, Adrian.