If you write any JSP/Servlets/J2EE stuff, be sure to check out WTP. It
makes life a lot easier. The deployment stuff is great.

That sounds great. I have a friend who uses netbeans and keeps teasing
me about how much better it is for this stuff. And of course I couldnt
switch if I wanted to, between flex, java, and C there's no way I
could use netbeans, but it sounds like their deployment stuff kicks
ass and I have been jealous.

If WTP makes this smooth, I need to switch *today*.

Hank