Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 6:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] AS3 Flash 9 - Speed Freak

Hi,

I was quite happy hearing about the performance until I went to play here:

http://www.teagames.com/games/tgmotocross/play.php

Please take a look to the performance playing with player 8 and
playing with player 9. Then it's curious because the CPU usage remains
under 50% at all times, even when the game is painfully slow.

If this is the compatibilty we can expect for the new player.....

Anyone finding "broken" content?