I think you could do this the MVC way
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_view_controller)
The only thing that really changes is your view, the model and the
controller are almost the same.
You could even write a model, controller and view which holds all fields and
logic that returns in all the forms.
Then you extend those to meet the needs for this particular form.

This is the same way edibol as wrote I see now... Quote: "You could even
abstract the technical logic from the UI completely and write
communicators/controllers that respond to events fired from the ui
(movieclips)."

Greetz,

Bernard